Theodore Tiger Eye Onyx and Lapis Lazuli Pendent Necklace
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Tigers Eye Stone is a crystal with lovely bands of yellow-golden color through it. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.
Onyx is the birthstone for Leos and the anniversary gemstone for the 7th year of marriage. ... They originally used the onyx name for a variety of marble having white and yellow veins. Onyx is the Greek word for “claw” or “fingernail” because these veins resemble the colours of a fingernail.
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honour, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. ... Its name comes from the Latin lapis, "stone," and the Persian lazhuward, "blue."
- 8mm Black Matte Onyx Beads
- 8mm Blue Tiger Eye
- Tibetan Silver Lock
- Lapis Lazuli Hexagonal Pendent 35x8mm
- Bead Necklace 55 cm long
Handcrafted in Melbourne Australia
- Comes with a presentation box
IMPORTANT: As these pieces are made from natural elements from the earth, each and every piece is unique and may contain slight irregularities in size, shape, and color.
- Our custom bracelets/Necklaces are unique and made especially for you, delivery time is between 1-3 business days upon completion of your bracelet!
- WARRANTY Theodore Designs products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year
- Hassle-free Returns & Exchanges. In the unlikely event that your new watch Box doesn’t live up to your expectations, we have a 15-day money-back guarantee!
- We are a proudly Australian owned business. All orders are inspected and shipped from our Melbourne office with our 100% Quality Guarantee
- We offer Free Standard Standard Shipping on all orders over $150. All orders are shipped with Australia Post and fitted with tracking numbers so you can follow your order right to your door.