Theodore Black Zirconium and black polish Stripe 8mm Ring
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A stylish mix of black 8mm ring by Theodore is created with an innovative Zirconium base and finished with a contemporary satin through the ring top with gold polish stripe for a sleek look, no matter the occasion.
Zirconium is an element on the periodic table. It is found naturally in minerals such as zircon. Zirconium has a high resistance to corrosion and has been used in aeronautics, submarines, and even nuclear reactors. In its natural state it is a grey-white colour. Black zirconium gets its black colouring through extreme heating which causes a chemical reaction on the surface creating an extremely durable and beautiful black layer. To make black zirconium rings, the rings are first milled from a zirconium bar and then heated to a high temperature to create the black layer. For two-tone rings, the black layer is removed in certain areas after the heating process using a diamond tool. Black zirconium is hypoallergenic, has incredible chemical resistance, and is very lightweight.
- Ring Width:8mm
- Ring : Black Zirconium
- Ring Profile: Satin Finish
- Ring Inside: Black Zirconium Polish Stripe
- This ring has a comfort fit.
- Comes with a presentation box
- WARRANTY Theodore Designs products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.