The bracelet is a luxurious wrist-wear that exudes elegance and sophistication. The large Gold Vermeil gold beads are flanked by Lapis Lazuli beads to create a dazzling piece that is bound to attract attention and compliments.
This a true piece of art you'll be proud to own and happy to wear for any occasion.
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought-after stones in use since man's history began. It's deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods, and power, spirit, and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. ... Its name comes from the Latin Lapis, "Stone," and the Persian lazhuward, "blue."
Our classic beaded bracelet is crafted by hand with a strong 100%
elastic strand that easily slips on your wrist. Our durable elastic cord is covered in strong silicone and will permanently keep its soft elasticity.
As these pieces are made from natural elements from the earth, each and every piece is unique and may contain slight irregularities in size, shape and colour.
- 14 mm Vermeil Gold 925 Silver Bead
- 12mm Matte Lapis Lazuli Beads
- Handcrafted in Melbourne Australia
- Covered by our 1-year warranty
- Comes with a presentation box
- WARRANTY Theodore Designs products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended
IMPORTANT: Our custom bracelets are unique and made especially for you, delivery time is between 1-3 business days upon completion of your bracelet!