Theodore Malachite and Tree of Life Beaded Necklace
Malachite is believed to be a strong protector of children. It is said to protect the wearer from accidents and protects travelers. Malachite has been used to aid success in business and protect against undesirable business associations. It is a stone of balance in relationships.Malachite is always green, usually in banded tones varying from very dark green to a mellow green. Most malachite comes from Zaire, Chile, and Australia.
Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans used malachite for jewelry and ground it to use as eye shadow. It is used in amulets to protect against the evil eye. In the Middle Ages it was used to protect children from witches and other dangers.
Malachite is a stone that should not be used for physical healing. Malachite has been called the "mirror of the soul". It is variable in its condition. It reaches the inner feelings of the person and reflects what is there, negative or positive. It is so beautiful that one would like to wear it in jewelry, but caution must be used when wearing Malachite. It will always reflect how you feel, if you feel negative don't wear Malachite. It reminds us that we have a dual nature and it is up to each person to know and rule his own person. To help get rid of nightmares, keep a piece of Malachite in your bedroom.
- 10 and 12mm Malachite Round Beads
- Tibet silver spacers /Pendant
- Necklace:55 cm long
- Covered by our 1-year warranty
- Comes with a presentation box
WARRANTY Theodore Designs products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended
- IMPORTANT: As these pieces are made from natural elements from the earth, each and every piece is unique and may contain slight irregularities in size, shape, and color.
- Our custom bracelets/Necklaces are unique and made especially for you, delivery time is between 1-3 business days upon completion of your bracelet!