Theodore Gray Jasper and Silver Bracelet
Means Jasper"treasurer" in Persian. This name was traditionally assigned to one of the wise men (also known as the Magi, or three kings) who was said to have visited the newborn Jesus.
Jasper's properties include comfort and relaxation. Jasper is sometimes called the nurturing stone. Additionally, prosperity and protection are associated with this stone!
- 10mm Semi-Precious Gray Jasper Stones Beads
- 10mm 925 Solid Oxidized Silver Bead
- Handcrafted in Melbourne Australia
- Covered by our 1-year warranty
- Comes with a presentation box
WARRANTY Theodore Designs products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended
- SPECS: This bracelet is strung on an elastic strand that easily slips on your wrist.Our durable elastic cord is covered in strong silicone and will permanently keep its soft elasticity.
- IMPORTANT: As these pieces are made from natural elements from the earth, each and every piece is unique and may contain slight irregularities in size, shape, and color.
- Our custom bracelets are unique and made especially for you, delivery time is between 1-3 business days upon completion of your bracelet
Unavailable Available Only few left Out of stock Pre-order