Theodore Dinosaur Bone Fossil Bead Bracelet
- DESCRIPTION: Earthy tones of olive green and brown, dark yellow and jet-black are displayed on the frosted, matte finish, exotic natural materials that form the dramatic bead bracelet from Theodore Designs Melbourne.
- Three large round beads carved from rare dinosaur bone instantly grab your attention. Theodore responsible sources the fossils of this once mighty dinosaur from its age-old resting place.Minerals replaced the fossil's organic material over the millennia, giving it unique multicolored striations. No two dinosaur bone beads will ever look exactly alike.
- Smaller beads of yellow and golden brown tiger's eye mix with lustrous jet-black onyx to complete the bracelet's organic multi-colored look. The bracelet's tiger's eye stones are frosted with a distinctive matte finish.
- Tiger’s Eye a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future
- 10mm Tiger Eye Matte Stones Beads
- 10mm Dinosaur Bone Fossil Bead
- Handcrafted in Melbourne Australia
- Covered by our 1-year warranty
- Comes with a presentation box
WARRANTY Theodore Designs products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended
- SPECS: This bracelet is strung on an elastic strand that easily slips on your wrist.Our durable elastic cord is covered in strong silicone and will permanently keep its soft elasticity.
- IMPORTANT: As these pieces are made from natural elements from the earth, each and every piece is unique and may contain slight irregularities in size, shape, and color.
- Our custom bracelets are unique and made especially for you, delivery time is between 1-3 business days upon completion of your bracelet!
Unavailable Available Only few left Out of stock Pre-order