Theodore Aquamarine Randell Bead Bracelet
The bracelet is a luxurious wrist-wear that exudes elegance and sophistication. The large Tibet silver bead is flanked by Natural Amazonite beads to create a dazzling piece that is bound to attract attention and compliments.
This a true piece of art you'll be proud to own and happy to wear for any occasion.
The name Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua Marinus, meaning "water of the sea," and refers to its sparkling ocean-like colour. It is calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go. In ancient lore, Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection. It was also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness.
Our classic beaded bracelet is crafted by hand with a strong 100% elastic strand that easily slips on your wrist. Our durable elastic cord is covered in strong silicone and will permanently keep its soft elasticity.
As these pieces are made from natural elements from the earth, each and every piece is unique and may contain slight irregularities in size, shape, and colour.
- 5x8 mm Rondell beads
- Handcrafted in Melbourne Australia
- Covered by our 1-year warranty
- Comes with a presentation box
- WARRANTY Theodore Designs products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended
- IMPORTANT: Our custom bracelets are unique and made especially for you, delivery time is between 1-3 business days upon completion of your bracelet!
Unavailable Available Only few left Out of stock Pre-order