Buy 925  Silver Rings - Theodore Designs Melbourne | Australia's Premier Shopping Destination

925 Silver Rings


    925 silver, also known as sterling silver, is a type of silver that is 92.5% pure, with the remaining 7.5% being made up of other metals, typically copper. Sterling silver is a popular material for jewelry, particularly for rings, due to its durability, shine, and affordability.

    Sterling silver rings can be found in a wide range of styles, from classic and timeless designs to more modern and unique options. They can be adorned with a variety of gemstones and other decorations, such as diamonds, pearls, and enamel.

    Sterling silver rings are a popular choice for a wide range of occasions, including engagements, weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. They are also a popular gift option for friends, family, and loved ones.

    At Theodore Deisgns, we offer a collection of 925 silver rings in a variety of styles and designs. Explore our collection and find the perfect silver ring to suit your personal style and needs.